Monday, February 18, 2008

Is My ROW Showing?

Holy crap! This is my 101st post. Geeze I've been wasting a lot of time I could otherwise have been clipping my toenails or watching copious backlogs of DVR'd episodes of How It's Made.


In reality I'd rather spend my time with YOU, my loyal readers. Or not so loyal? I mean maybe you're just here to see how badly I slaughter the English language. Or maybe you were doing a search on Jessica Simpson and hit this page.

In any case, I'd rather be here, disappointing linguists and Jessica Simpson fans the world round.

And if I can encourage the adoption of my beloved* Civil 3D in the process - its all worth while.

Soooo, anyhoo...

Common support question - got it again today so I thought I'd post a little something I wrote.
How do I get my right-of-way lines to show up in a cross-section view?

Do this.


Thanks to Autodesk AE Jerry Bartels for making a cute little style I used in this document.



*Yeah. I said "beloved." You got a problem with that?

1 comment:

Seamonkey Madness said...

Louisa,

Just wanted to say that I think your C3D blog and the how-to's contained therein, are awesome!

Your rating system is pretty handy and is a good gauge to where I feel I am at with the product (somewhere between Oi Vey! and I owe you a (lot of) beer).

Basically - a big thanks and keep up the brill work!

Nathan