Friday, October 26, 2007

Anatomy of a Profile

Happy Friday.



I've been glued to my Mastering Civil 3D 2008 book. Are you?



One of the most challenging parts of implementing Civil 3D is getting your elements to look the way you want. Every line, every piece of text and every tickmark can be customised to look however you wish.
In a Profile View you have dozens of locations to change your settings. I’ve created a document you can use as a road map to these styles.


I plan to create more of these road maps for some of the more complex objects, such as Cross-Section views and pipes. Stay tuned!






BTW, you may have noticed that I removed all posts implying anything negative about any other companies. This blog should be perky and positive. I strive for world peace, one Civil 3D user at a time.

No comments: