Thursday, March 08, 2007

Come for the Civil 3D, Stay for the Dirty Jokes

You know what I love about our industry? You're hard pressed to find people who can't appreciate a dirty joke once and a while. This week my esteemed colleagues Russ, Marketing Mike and myself are at the WLIA show in lovely Appleton , WI. Now, I enjoy trade shows because I get to see a lot of clients all in one spot and get to show off Civil 3D to people who may have never been exposed before. Then there's the friendly teasing of the people running our competitor's booth.

But trade show days get long. So the three of us basically took turns making each other turn red with embarrassment.

A good time was had by all.

Now, I'm not actually going to tell a dirty joke, per se... BUT...

Isn't Forced Insertion illegal in all 50 states?

No comments: