Friday, November 12, 2010

Where to Stalk Me at Autodesk University

This information is also handy for those of you trying to avoid me.


 
As of today, there are only 18 days left until AU.  My schedule is quite full for the week.  Here's an overview of where you will find me during the conference. 
 
Monday:
  • Arrive in Las Vegas in the AM
  • Nap
  • Blogger Social 6-8pm
  • Speaker Social 6:30-9pm (I've heard the bloggers are more fun, so I'm just going to pop my head in with the speakers.)
Tuesday:
  • Sessions in the Civil Track all day
  • Nap
  • Go Out
Wednesday:
  • More classes in the AM
  • MY LAB: CV327-5L 1:30pm
  • Depending on how the lab goes I'll either be going to more sessions or looking into changing my identity.
  • Private Party: 9:30pm-?
Thursday:
  • Nurse expected hangover.
  • Sessions, sessions, sessions.
  • 1:00pm @ Autodesk University Theater "Meet the Authors" session w/ Rick Graham and yours truly. (I'm working on the next edition of Mastering Civil 3D)
  • Nap
  • I heard something about a gift card?
Friday:
  • Fly home. 

 See you there!







 

No comments: