Friday, July 13, 2007

An AE, EIT with PMS

What is annoying me today? Here's a list:

1) People I've taught in class calling me directly, after I have specifically told them to seek help via the support line. I'm not trying to be a beeatch, but if I am not available, other operators are standing by. Last class I taught I didn't pass around business cards - but they called via front desk asking for me. Take the hint people!

2)Users who complain the help files or tutorials were not helpful. Seriously? I consider myself pretty dense and slightly ADD but I find the Autodesk help files pretty clear. You do need to learn to navigate them to find what you want - but they are NOT the help files of days of yore when you needed a phd in comp-sci to read them.

3)Sales people. The good ones leave, the bad ones won't shut up. What horrible thing happened in your childhood to make you want to be in sales?

4)New users saying, "It must be a bug." How do you know if its a bug if you don't even know what the software does?

5) The lack of chocolate at my desk! Appease me, dammit!

No comments: